TWO WAYS TO WIN.
A MICRO TERROR AND TWO DARK TERRORS TO GIVE AWAY
Orange Amplification held a “Golden Ticket” promotion at this year’s MusikMesse music conference in Frankfurt, Germany. Each day – for four days – one lucky winner would find a ticket in their merch bag entitling them to a Dark Terror Guitar Amp Head.
Only two of the four tickets were claimed so now we’re giving away the Dark Terrors and an extra Micro Terror to our fans on Facebook!
1) JUST ‘LIKE’ OR ‘SHARE’ OUR POSTS:
Simply share and like posts from our Facebook Fan Page (posts must be related to this contest). You can do it as many times as you want.
PRIZE: One lucky Facebook fan will win a Dark Terror from a random draw.
2) DESIGN YOUR OWN ORANGE AMPLIFICATION LOGO!
This year marks the 45th anniversary of Orange Amplification. Our infamous bubble-letter logo has been redesigned many times over the years. Now we want to see how YOU would redesign it!
Follow the instructions below to submit your original version of the Orange Amplification logo. We’ve provided you with some downloadable assets to get you started, but they aren’t necessary to use. Feel free to do whatever you’d like!
The top (5) five designs will be featured as a main banner on the homepage of OrangeAmps.com and Facebook.com/OrangeAmps, where fans will be voting for their favorite.
PRIZE: One winning design will receive a special Dark Terror signed by our Founder and CEO, Cliff Cooper, and a Micro Terror Head!
Instructions to Enter:
First, familiarise yourself with the “Competition Rules” listed below.
- Download the wireframe of our logo here
- Email email@example.com. Attach your original design as a PNG/PSD/PDF/AI/JPEG only. If attaching a PSD or AI file, please also include a PNG, PDF, or JPEG version. Files must be under 15MB in size. Files that are extremely low resolution will not be considered.
- When emailing, please include ALL of the following information:
- Full Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Residence
- Home Address (Street, City/Town, State/County, Zip/Postcode)
- Link to Facebook Profile (URL)
On May 21st, 2013, you will receive an email notifying you that your design has been selected as a Finalist. If selected, beginning May 22nd, 2013, Orange Amplification will post your design for one 24 hour period as a main image banner on the OrangeAmps.com homepage and the Orange Amplification Facebook page. On your selected day, we will also create a Facebook post containing your design that will be “tagged” to the top of our Facebook page and “highlighted.” Fans will be encouraged to “like,” “share,” and “comment” on your post. At the end of the 24 hour period a tally of the total engagements will be calculated. The winning designer will be notified by email on or after May 29th, 2013.
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to all residents of the world – Orange Music Electronic Company will pay for Packing & Shipping.
- Competition ends May 21st, 12PM GMT
- In order to participate in this contest, including submitting original designs and voting for winners and sharing the contest via Facebook, you must have a Facebook account and currently “like” the Orange Amplifiers page using your valid personal account.
- You must own the copyright to any design, or parts thereof, that you submit.
- For all designs submitted, your name, residential address, phone number, and email address must be included. This information will not be made public, but is for our records only.
- If you do not want us to use your name on the website to acknowledge the use of your picture (ie. ‘submitted by John Q. Doe), please tell us this when you submit the design.
- All pictures should be submitted to Orange Amplification by e-mail. Photos mailed in will not be accepted nor returned.
- All designs submitted via e-mail are still the property of the designer or other copyright holder, Orange Music Electronic Company is granted the right to use copies of the design in perpetuity in any manner without compensation.
- The larger the design, the better we can use it. Please do not reduce the image size before submitting it to us.
- The person submitting the design must be 13 years of age or older.
- Designs containing a watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
- Orange Amplification reserves the right to end this contest at any time for any reason without advance notification.
- Do not submit any designs that contain nudity, violence, obscenity, profanity, pornography, illegal activity, or anything else that is offensive in nature. Designs in violation of this will be immediately disqualified.
- This competition is not open to employees of Orange Amplification or its subsidiaries.