To activate your extended UK warranty complete the form and submit prior to the expiry of the initial 1year warranty which begins at the date of purchase.
What is covered
Defects in the materials and workmanship of your product which has been purchased through an authorised dealer of Orange Music Electronic Company Limited (OMEC Ltd).
This Warranty shall be applicable when the original sales receipt or proof of purchase of the Product is presented together with the defective Product.
What is not covered
Damage caused by negligence, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages or general wear and tear.
Damage caused during transportation of the product.
Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorised by OMEC Ltd.
A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
A Product which was not purchased from an Authorised Dealer within the UK.
This Warranty shall cover the following Products and components as below:
• Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extended* to 2 years
• Speaker enclosures – 1 year, extended* to 2 years
• Valves and Speakers – 90 days
*The extended warranty period is only applicable if the above form is submitted prior to the expiry of the initial 1year warranty which begins at the date of purchase. It is your responsibility to submit this information and we shall not be liable nor do we accept any responsibility whatsoever for non-receipt of this information.
The Warranty Service
• The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
• We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
• If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
• In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
• Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to you.
What you need to do to obtain the Warranty Service
You must either ship or take the defective Product to the UK Authorised Dealer where you purchased the product together with a copy of your original sales receipt or proof of purchase.
• Our liability for any defective Product, save for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the Warranty Services which shall be provided to you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to refuse you provision of the Warranty Service if (a) you are unable to provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase; and/or (b) we have reasons to believe that you have not directly purchased the Products from any of our authorised retailers.
• Notwithstanding the Warranty Services and the provisions set out herein, we shall not be liable for any claims or damages in contract or tort or otherwise for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of profit, business, revenue, anticipated savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
• The terms under this Warranty do not affect your statutory rights in respect of your defective Products.
• This Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.