The term ‘Orange Music Electronic Company Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd Floor, 167 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2EA, England. Our company registration number is 1289884. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You may access the majority of this site without registering your details. However certain sections of this website require registration of some personal details.
3) You are permitted to print and download extracts for your own personal use providing you abide by the below:-
No information on this site is modified in anyway
No images or graphics are used separately from the text they are displayed with; and
The Company’s copyright, trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Any use of information from this site is prohibited unless outlined in statement 3 above. If you are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions your permission to use this website may be instantly terminated.
No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website without the Company’s prior written permission.
5) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8 ) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9) From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10) You must obtain written approval from the Company prior to creating any link to this website.
11) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
13) The Company prohibits you from posting to or from this Site any material which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discrimination, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or for which you have not obtained all the correct licenses and/or approvals; or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be constituted a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the United Kingdom or any other country in the world; or which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
14) You agree to indemnify the Company against any loss or damage suffered as a result of your contribution.
15) You may not misuse this Site (including, without limitation by hacking).
16) The company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of Conditions set out in section 4 above.